Saturday, October 06, 2007

pheww...

Im extremely glad that Im finally done with my MA. I hope all those long hours of reading in the library, mengusut-ing to motivate myself and sleepless nights will be worth it :) Will only know it for sure in January 2008. Of course there are things that I wished Ive done differently, but hey..why do you want to look back when your whole future is ahead of you right..;)

Few more weeks before Im back in Brunei..wishing time will pass by slowly so that I have more time here..;p Will pack next week and hopefully I will travel back to Brunei very light. Ngalih sudah carrrying heavy luggage to London and then to Bolton. So need to travel light.

Raya is coming soon. The plan is to go up to dundee for a couple of days before heading off to London and pick up my ticket to go back home...and hopefully I will write more then ;)

Selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin to everyone...esp to my family and close friends.

Love you all.

No comments: