I guess if I have to describe 2009 in one word, it has been a ‘DISCOVERY’ year.
• I have one or two or three….good, reliable friends… Thank God I have them around :)
• I have a temper…especially when I want to. It reminds me of M.
Her temper comes and goes quickly. Like this temper I am experiencing: Sometimes it scares me. Sometimes it’s a weird feeling. Sometimes it’s funny. Sometimes I get so angry that I forgot why was I angry in the first place…don’t you think that is weird??
• The older I get, the less patience I am…;p
• I dislike restrictions.
- I discover a new and different kind of Love.
• I cannot stand high-pitched voice…like seriously, a no-no.
• I learned that at work and in life, no matter how good you are to people…and how much effort you put into the things you do (for yourself or for others), there are bound to be a few people who just CANNOT be pleased.
• Most people are unappreciative of what they already have and are constantly chasing the things they cannot have.
• I am still as indecisive as ever… ;p
• I had my first taste of delicious LOBSTERS while I was in China. I never ever dream of tasting them. However, I had no choice when I was in China…plus it smells and looks delicious ;) and yes, it was delicious.
After 2 – 4 lobsters over 2 days, I think I had allergy reactions few days after that. I couldn’t feel the tip of my tongue for a couple of days. I can’t think of other logical explanations except for that. Lol.
• I seriously procrastinate.
• I love babies.
• I have poor SELF-MANAGEMENT skills.
• I was told that I am a lil bit toooo friendly…hence I must work to be more serious.
• I hate public speaking.
• I was told that I put other people’s needs too much ahead of mine. Thus I need to learn to put my needs first before others.
But I’m like thinking…’How do I do that’? ...*still thinking*
• And the list goes on and on and on….will add up more to the list soon… ****
THINGS TO WORK ON IN 2010
FOCUS ON TIME MANAGEMENT
DO NOT LET WORK RULE MY LIFE
MAKE MORE TIME FOR ‘SELF’ / FAMILY
POLISH MY PRESENTATION SKILLS
WORK ON MY CONFIDENCE
BE MORE ORGANIZE
DON’T SAY ANYTHING IF I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY
TRY TO EXERCISE AND BE HEALTHY