Sunday, December 30, 2007

I've been tagged!!

Here are the Tagging rules:

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each Blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and read your blog.

Eight random facts/habits about me ~

1. I hate cockroaches!
2. I love to sing.
3. I dream to be a marine archaeologist.
4. I am NOT a morning person, so I really appreciate an hour or two of SILENCE in the mornings.
5. I love tempoyak.
6. I mentally 'blocked' people out when I'm extremely not in the mood to listen.
7. I am reserved.
8. I enjoy reading.

These are the people tagged:

1. Iskiness
2. Audrey
3. Wina
4. Serena
5. Jirin
6. Rabzilulu
7. Fifah
8. Anyone else that seems to be reading this blog entry!!

No comments: