Friday, March 13, 2009

Updates:

I am tired

Been working on ‘a-not-so-important-paper’ for a month...It is dragging and becoming less significant as day passed. But I’m so glad it is finally over. I’m hoping that I won’t have to do another ‘teamwork’ paper in the near future. It is simply frustrating and de-motivating.


I was planning to buy an Acer laptop over lunch just now…only to find it is not currently in stock. I was also told that the shop will not be selling Acer anymore because they have been getting complains from their customers…most of the problem = the motherboard. They told me to buy DELL. Hmm. Something to think about since I never thought of buying DELL before today. Maybe I’ll end up buying that small Aspire One...it’s cute and will benefit me since I only need it to type and do research…while I contemplate on a better one. What say you?


Looking forward to have a weekend to myself


Looking for other ‘career’ opportunities…so far none with my qualifications have been advertised. Most were very specific such as electricians, engineers, and the list goes on. Hopefully there will be one or two opportunities for me soon.

Will write more soon

xxx

1 comment:

singamaraja said...

singamaraja reading your blog