Saturday, July 04, 2009

I was browsing through my posts...and there were a few unpublished post. One of it is as shown below:

Normally..

I would be ok if things doesnt go as planned...

I would be more laid back...

more reserved...

keep my thoughts to myself...

have more patience...

more of a good listener...

more content with things...

accepting of things around...



But NOW...

I get easily annoyed with things...

dont understand why ppl like to complicate things...

I get depressed...

Im easily turned off...

angry...

say things without thinking...



***end***

I was surprise to read this as I dont remember this particular entry dated 9 December...however, everything is fresh now in my mind as I was trying to recall why I was feeling that way..hmm..let bygones be bygones.

---xxx---

No comments: