Thursday, November 19, 2009

ILIA, UBD

I am currently attending a 2 weeks course/workshop at the Institute of Leadership, Innovation and Advancement (dont quote me on this but if my memory serves me right, that is what its call) at UBD.

The building is new and nice..has contemporary concept and hopefully it will be well maintain and not be 'run-down' like certain parts of UBD..;p

Theres 80 of us in total and so far its been interesting especially the first two days when we were talking about Leadership. The third and fourth day is so-so as we covered the module on Strategic Thinking.

I am looking forward for Saturday and Monday as the module will be about Financial Management...:)..to be delivered by one of the lecturers from FBEPS, UBD.

Being here...makes me miss being a student. I wish I can be one...however, work is one of the phases of life we have to go through...so I have to make the best out of it since I don't know how long I will be capable of staying in the workforce - mentally and physically - but hopefully murah rezeki.

Anyway, I wont go on about it. Maybe I will write more about it in my next post..;p

xxx



No comments: