Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Randomness II - When I was younger......

...I was told that drinking soya bean will make you putih. haha. not that I believe it. Coca Cola is still the best ;)

...I was told that if I didnt finish up my rice...even if tinggal one or two only on my plate...the rice will cry and it will leave scars on my face...lol. Though as a kid its not logical to me, but i finish it all coz I was scared of scars lubang lubang on my face. lol.

...There use to be this boy  from Pakistan who sits next to me di St George. I use to bug him because when we write notes from the 'blackboard', our elbow use to bump into each other since hes right handed and im left handed...and his immediate response used to be 'AIDS!! AIDS!!' (while he touched his elbow and konon nya 'brushing off' the AIDS to the floor. How annoying is that?? haha.

...I enjoyed skipping before class...my partner was Hjh Latifah. Once ada this Korean parents sending their son to class while we were skipping. They stopped and took our pic while we skipped. I thought that was cool!

...I was given my first kitten by Mrs Raja. It was black and white and I named him Manja.

...my grandma used to wake me up every morning to buy breakfast at the canteen di bawah. Bingka susu and pulut panggang..nice.

...I use to go to the beach with my bro and parents. My dad will go to the jungle, mum would get her dosage of 'sunburnt'..while my bro and I will play float and pirate in the water.

hmm...all the memories. so nice. 

xxx

No comments: