Friday, August 31, 2007

LAST POST

So I did say the last post will be my last post..but i was wrong. We still have internet today though its been cancelled..except that the phone doesnt work anymore.

Anyway, not going to say much here...well, I will try not too. Just want to jot down stuffs that is in my head at the moment. I feel like blogging about it now, but its better if i do it next time when i have more time to blog.

My housemate, a friend and I have been talking endlessly today about everything and anything that comes to mind..and few things lingers on my mind...its basically abt relationship and life...what better topic can girls talk abt when potential guysss are around..;p

1)I know love works in its mysterious ways and for all we know, our 'jodoh' might be someone who has been hanging around our entire life..isnt that scary!! So in my head right now...I'm thinking...'OMG...seriously..WHo is going to be my jodoh? The 'waiting' is nerve wrecking..

2)And what if my 'jodoh' turns out to be one of the guys that I could never stand or what if he is the one I always argued with...geram hati with...and find annoying... im always avoiding...etc etc etc...

3)What if my family doesnt approve? What do I do then...

4)How can we be sure if that guy is the one for us?? How can anyone be sure he/she is marrying the one??? IS it worth taking a risk?

5)What if you are not ready to be married...but there are marriage proposals...do you say NO..or do you take time and think about it... or do you say YES though u r not ready for it...

6)How do you break the news to the family?

.....................................................................................

And when you are waiting or are going out with a guy/girl...

How long do you have to wait...to be sure to take the relationship onto another level?

How many chances do you give your partner?

How much can you take...and when do you say enough is enough when you dont get the same 'input' from the other side? How long do you wait before you decide u have enough?
.....................................................................................

And on another topic...an equally important one...

I know people say that family ties are think macam *blood*...but do you just stay quiet or do you confront them when you realized that you were led to believe something that is not true...

something that is of the most important thing in ur life...something that you grow up to believe...but only to find out later that it is not entirely TRUE...

What do you do then when some of ur life principles are based on the 'make believe facts'..Maybe some things were said and done to 'protect' us...to prevent us from getting hurt or feeling like its 'our fault'...or to prevent us from making the same 'mistakes'..etc etc etc...but isnt honesty the best policy??

Things that I've managed to suppressed all these times are coming back to the surface..and I'm unable to decide whether it did happened or not...

so, I better stop now before I continue with my nonsense ramblings..will leave it at that till next time.

Have fun people...and take things easy. Think before you speak..words are like a rainbow on the sky or like a bullet to the heart. choose wisely..:)

No comments: