Thursday, February 14, 2008

...

Initially, I signed in with lots of ideas to write and talk about. But now that I've signed in...nothing is flowing out of my mind. lol.

All I can say is...I am feeling better compared to my previous post. I've been spending my days reflecting and trying to understand why individuals behave and act the way they do.

Why do some people say things without thinking of the consequences of their words and actions beforehand?

Why do some people act so kind in front of others but....?

Is it fame, wealth that they are after; OR being seen as brave, cool and confident that they want OR are they just extremely deprived of attention that they can't seem to leave anyone in peace and just mind their own business??

It is a wonder.

Whatever it is, I will not let it bother me. If being B-chy and pretentious will get them to where they want to be, so be it. Whatever makes them happy.

I just have to make sure that I know what I want, prioritized my needs and work on to achieve it. Whatever makes me happy.



This post is not reflecting on anyone in specific...just thinking out loud randomly.

Goodnight and have a good weekend.

No comments: