Friday, November 06, 2009

A new beginning???
Working life has not been that great.. a small office with soo many untold stories..unwanted politics..unwelcomed backstabbing.. and the demotivation experience every few months doesnt help either.. and on top of that, I discovered that one of my colleagues has been gossiping about me.. stuffs that are not true of course; however I guess I am 'surviving'.
Perhaps time will 'heal' all..?? hopefully.
Anyway, we have a new girl, our Senior Research Officer (SRO) who will head our unit. She is heavily pregnant and will be with us for atleast three weeks before she goes on her maternity leave.
She is soft spoken and seems interested to know about our role and function in the Ministry. She seem interested to want to hear it from us first before she meets BOSS on Monday. She expressed ideas that are somehow similar to ours (my colleague and I) which is good..and she voice out changes that she might want to introduce once she 'settle down' which will most probably be early next year.
So fingers cross...hopefully things will turn out for the better..and perhaps a new beginning for our unit. Aminnnn!!
xxx

No comments: