Sunday, November 08, 2009

Why do we have to please everyone..when they dont seem to care to reciprocate and take ur feelings into account?

I dont think I have the answer to this one.

its like...can you do this for me? i said ok.

can you pls take this to bla bla bla? i said ok.

but when it comes to my turn....

can you this for me? ok...(but it never gets done)

get me this pls...ok...but its never there.

it makes it harder for me to rely on people.

I feel that I always care about others feelings...

but when it comes to mine, who cares???

so why do I have to decide on things to please others??

tell me coz i dont understand.

xxx


1 comment:

~* Serene *~ said...

Hi Cell!
I don't have an answer either but I think it is because we *hope* that the other party will do the nice, decent thing and if any, reciprocate the favours we do for them but alas it doesn't happen sometimes. Some are just selfish or not aware of this but at the end of the day we know what is right and wrong and it is up to us to make a decision. Depends on the situation/favour as well of course!
PS: I am back on the blogging chart! :p