Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am no angel but I do try my best not to hurt or bruise others’ feelings. There are times when I can’t be bothered with it simply because that person does not reciprocate in the way you have always treated them; or you are just simply annoyed and tired of all the drama they create and with how you are often taken for granted.

At times, I will tell them off with my honest opinion, however, most times, I try to ‘jaga hati orang’ nya orang Brunei, sometimes at my own expense. It doesn’t mean that I am dishonest to myself/others or two-faced, but I believe there is always a better way of saying things, communicating your ideas, perspectives and represent yourself no matter how seriously annoyed or upset you are. And it also doesn’t mean that you are a sweet talker; it just reflects the kind of person you are especially as what and how you say things / communicate with others will always leave an impact on others.

xxx


No comments: