Saturday, March 19, 2011

Random update

1) A fresh look for my blog - I am wondering how some blogs look so nice and refreshing padahal the template isnt there.

2) Today is my uncle's 60th birthday - when he saw me this morning - the first thing he asked me - 'Selina tau brapa umur uncle hari ani?' When I said its 60...he smiled. I think its cute. He has been waiting for his birthday since last month..he said it feels like a longggg time =)

3) I kept on bumping into my 'first love' over the past two weeks - havent seen him for ages - today was the closest encounter - Brunei is sooooo small. Hmph. Wonder what I saw in him dulu? Teenage hormones. lol.

4) Thinking of a strategy to be a pampered housewives in 10 years time - perhaps opening a business / home office of some sort would be good. lol.

5) Wonder if I can actually lose 30 kg by December...

6) Had a dream last night - I was on a holiday di KL with the current bf - and I was buying all this new nice clothes - I even bumped into my previous bf parents all the way in KL - lol - dreams have funny and weird ways of communicating with us!!

xxx

1 comment:

FR said...

hmm... details required please....

and yes about the 30kg if some running was involved...