Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bruneians studying at Kent University or at the Canterbury College

I must say that there are a lot of Bruneians here...so far I've met around 20 of them i think..and I was told there are more of US here..:) And I've met a few Malaysians and Indonesians as well. One of the Indonesians had offered me to stay with her temporarily while I'm waiting for a place to stay..i find that very sweet altho she dont really know me.:)

Anyway, we have just been informed that this Friday theres going to be a Brunei Malaysian Society get together... so hopefully by then I will get to know them better..:)..will update!!

And do u guys know c Rahman..anak uncle Azahari and aunty Fatima..is studying here as well. Hes in the 2nd year...hes all grown up now with a beard..hehe.. and still friendly as usual...:)

Anyway, thats it for now. Just a brief update about different stuff :)

No comments: