Saturday, January 12, 2008

Out of boredom...

Was browsing the net and came across an interesting website...so decided to take a commitment test.

My score: 50.

What does your score mean?

According to this quiz, you are rather hesitant to take the plunge. Though you might be very much in love with your partner, there are some things keeping you from giving it your all. Maybe your relationship is a "late bloomer" and things will advance when the time is right. Maybe you just aren't ready yet. Or maybe you have some nagging doubts in the back of your mind that might be worth exploring. The most important thing to remember is to keep the lines of communication open-it is important that the two of you are on the same commitment wavelength.

WHAT I THINK OF THE ASSESSMENT??

Based on what I've experienced, this is quite true. I am not yet willing to take anything on to a serious level no matter how in love I might be. I have my reasons..and intent to keep it to myself ;)

If I have taken this quiz back in..hmm..let me think..back in 2004/2005, I think my assessment result would be way different. I think back then I will have a higher commitment level compared to now ;) However, I guess my priorities and the way I look at things have changed tremendously over the years.

Nywy, if you are interested to take this test or any other tests...just click on this website... http://health.discovery.com/tools/assessments.html ...I don't know how to link it here the easy way...;p

Its quite interesting although some of the questions asked are not 'culturally and religiously acceptable'..but it is only a quiz..just give it a go ;)

1 comment:

FR said...

when u type ur post, ada macam this globe thing.. and macam an angel halo type thing.. press that.. that's the linking thing.. =)