Monday, January 18, 2010

Holiday-ing :)


After nearly 21 months of working..I finally get to enjoy my first mandatory leave...yayy to me :)


One week is gone and now one week left...I havent been doing much except 4 hrs trip to Miri, 3 days di Kuala Belait and the rest of the time di Limau Manis :)...hence, tomorrow I'll be off to KK for 4 days.


I just plan to chill and relax without doing much shopping..which I think is a wise thing to do since I like to believe that I am on a 'budget holiday'..;p and my ankle is still semi-swollen as I sprained it last week. hehe. I thought it would be better by now. but today as I was out with Ms Y for a few hours..I felt it tightening and a bit painful..so lets hope I will be able to walk around to cuci mata..hehehe.


Anyway, I managed to booked a hotel along the waterfront and it only cost me not more than B$300 for 4 nights and 5 days..I think thats a good deal. Perhaps its a budget hotel since it has no WiFi and its not inclusive of breakfast..which isnt a problem for me as I dont really eat breakfast anyways..hehe..lets hope the hotel isnt too bad.


One thing for sure is that I plan to go snorkeling..however, it all depends on the weather. Hopefully the weather permits..Fingers cross!!


xxx

p/s: It is now 2.48 am (19 Jan) however the timing shown below this post is different..anyone knows how to reset it?? I cant seem to do it.

2 comments:

The World According to Twinkle said...

My pen and pencil are waiting...if only you submit to my treatment, you are already jogging to KK. Have fun Raooo. XX

~* Serene *~ said...

Yay for holidays!!! Hope you have a great time (definitely go snorkeling - it's fun, it's a way to escape the heat, and it's low impact on your ankle ;p) x